The new 5000 G2 is a Generation 2 Audio/Video Effects Processor from Better Music Builder. Built based on our observations and proven design of karaoke equipment improving audio technologies to satisfy the specific needs of consumers.
DX-5000 G2 is designed to be an individual Audio/Video Effects Processor (mixer) with more advanced features compared to a mixing amplifier with limited features. It has an easy to use echo effect processor and key control in contrast to a complicated DJ mixer. The DX-5000 G2 is designed to be simple to use by non-professionals while not lacking in any advance functions. These features are an improvement upon their predecessors, DX-5000. The updated control panel on DX-5000 G2 includes more effects functions and an improved LCD monitor. The DX-5000 G2 mixer has 5-channel suitable for home, PA, church, school, company conference, and café.
DX-5000 G2 is designed for more dynamic connections than DX-3000 G2. It has 5-Channel stereo output to provide you with more complex hook-ups, yet without need for more pre-amps, providing you with the performance you need for bigger events.
It is simply the best solution for home and professional karaoke performance.
• 5-Channel speaker mixer
• Built-In software programming with RS-232 connector to allow an external computer to operate easily.
• Special mic effect adjustments: Delay, Repeat, and Echo
• Three preset mic effects
• Four independent mic inputs
• Mic exciter with own adjustments
• Allows for both bypassing and non-bypassing XLR balanced paths audio signals
• Professional stereo digital tone modification for more natural sound
• Built-in crossover circuit, independent bass signal output
• Parameter saved automatically, settings are stored when machine is reset
• Smart Audio Input Select (SAIS)
• Source Input: DVD, VOD, AUX
• Microphone Input: 4 (Front x 2, Rear x 2)
• Video Inputs: 3 (RCA jacks)
• Video Outputs: 1 (RCA jack)
• Audio Inputs: 3 (RCA jacks)
• Audio Outputs: 2 (1/4 port x1, XLR balanced x1)
• MUSIC INPUT SECTION:
• Input Impedance: 47kΩ
• Sensitivity: 100~500mVrms
• Overload Electrical Power: 2Vrms
• Equalize Control by CPU: LF:100Hz@±5dB / MF:1kHz@±5dB / HF:10kHz@±5dB
• Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz ±2dB
• THD: <0.01%@1kHz
• S/N Ratio: >90dB
• MIC. INPUT SECTION:
• Input Impedance: 4.7kΩ
• Overload Electrical Power: 200mVrms
• Frequency Response: 50Hz~20kHz ±2B
• THD: <0.04%@1kHz
• Power Requirement: 240V
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 17×3×13.2 in / 43.2×7.6×33.5 cm
• Net Weight: 11.4 Lbs / 5.2 Kg
• Shipping Weight: 15 Lbs / 6.8 Kg